Long-Term Care Insurance (LTCI) Awareness Month officially launches in November, but it's time to start planning now! We’re releasing long-term care insurance content earlier than ever, so you have plenty of time to prepare.
According to longtermcare.gov, those turning 65 today have a 70% chance of needing some long-term care services in the future. The market for LTC coverage will only continue to grow as the population of older consumers increases.
LTCI Awareness Month is a time when the industry comes together to share the message that getting long-term care insurance can cover the cost of care when you need it most. While Life Happens does not oversee or coordinate this campaign, we think it’s important to support our members who work with this product.
Content available now on Life Happens Pro includes:
- Our refreshed LTCI 101 video and brochure
- A suite of social media graphics and animations with suggested captions
- Downloadable social media calendar with posts for every weekday in November
- Real Life Stories flyers, email templates and more focused on the benefits of LTCI
- Plus, a free Marketing Guide with tips for putting it all together
We look forward to seeing how you make this campaign your own! All of our LTCI content is evergreen, so you can feel free to share it before November too.