Did you know that 55% say most people need long-term care insurance, yet only 15% own it? This is according to the 2019 Insurance Barometer Study by Life Happens and LIMRA.
That stat underscores how important it is to get the word out to your clients and prospects about the value of having LTCI in place—before it’s needed.
But as we know, your clients who need it are not all alike, so the way that you communicate with them should be as distinct as they are.
To help you do that, Life Happens has expanded its suite of LTCI resources that you can begin using now, for November’s Long-Term Care Insurance Awareness Month and beyond.
Among the new resources are:
• A range of flyers with a variety of demographics represented to start LTCI conversation
• New statistical graphics for social media
• Life Hints and quote graphics to round out your social-media offering
• A month’s calendar of prewritten social-media posts that you can use as-is or modify
• Our compelling Real Life Stories videos and flyers featuring LTCI
• New quote graphics featuring real people weighing in on why this coverage was key for them
• And much more!
Plus… our popular “What You Need to Know About Long-Term Care Insurance” brochure gives clients a great overview, including insight on combination products.