The Results Are in for Insure Your Love Month 2022!
We’re shining a light on the top Insure Your Love 2022 campaign activities and results. This year’s campaign focused on how getting life insurance is an expression of love that goes beyond words.
1. 4.6 billion impressions from live media coverage, including MSN, BuzzFeed, GoBankingRates, and more. Check out more of our media coverage in the News.
2. The “For Love and Money” consumer survey reveals American relationships are changing, and finances are playing a key role.
3. Life Happens’ new video PSA, Dream On, was viewed more than 78K times.
4. #InsureYourLove and the IYL Twitter Chat garnered 12.9+ million impressions on social media.
5. More than 100 custom content pieces were created for partner companies. Check out this one we created in collaboration with New York Life.
6. There was a 4.5% overall engagement rate* on Life Happens’ social media channels, compared to 1.3% during Insure Your Love month 2021. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
We’ve created a recap with these highlights to easily share with your colleagues. Click here to download the Insure Your Love Recap PDF.
Thank you to everyone who shared the importance of life insurance with consumers this February and made the campaign a success!
Engagement Rate* (per Impression) is the number of engagements and other post clicks during the reporting period as a percentage of profile impressions. This indicates how engaged people are with your brand.